The ACC provides sponsorship opportunities for its Walk to Talk event in June of each year. This event takes place during National Aphasia Awareness month which provides additional media exposure.
Benefits of Partnering with ACC
- Sponsors will be featured in the Aphasia Center’s newsletter—mailed to more than 3,000 households and featured on our website
- Sponsors will be featured on our website’s corporate sponsor page with more than 80,000 visits annually.
- Sponsors will be featured in the Aphasia Center’s annual report to our community.
- Sponsors will be acknowledged in professional presentations given by ACC staff.
The following is a partial listing of the national and community partners that have aligned themselves with the Aphasia Center of California:
- Cisco Systems Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente—East Bay Region
- Tobii Dynavox
- National Aphasia Association
- Rodger’s Trucking Company
- Teamsters’ Joint Council No. 7
- Teamsters Local Union #853
- Wilder Green Fund
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Women
- Savemart/Lucky/FoodMaxx Supermarkets
- The Speech Pathology Group